Molly (Hardy) Jensen graduated from St. Ansgar High School in 1980. She has always been fascinated with how the body can heal itself naturally. In her mid-40s she started to feel the effects of adrenal fatigue through back pain, migraines, and skin rashes. At this point, Molly does not regret any of her health issues because they caused her to meet some wonderful practitioners and experience many different modalities.
In her quest to heal herself she took many classes and training that helped her understand the physical, mental and spiritual ways our bodies are designed to heal themself. Molly has strong Christian beliefs and is taking what she learned from her health issues and guiding people to discover their own healing journey. She loves to help people realize how wonderfully God made the body to heal itself.
Molly provides the following services:
- Energy Work: a combination of Healing Touch, Reiki, Donna Eden Energy Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine, Nutritional Coaching, and Essential Oils. Molly uses these different tools in her tool belt to customize energy work for the greatest impact with the people she works with.
- Zyto Scan: biocommunication hand scan that records subtle energetic impulses which help you make better decisions about your health and wellness.
- Iridology: patterns, colors, and other characteristics of the iris can be examined to determine information about a patient's systemic health.
- Bio-Mat: a combination of far infrared rays, negative ion, and the conductive properties of amethyst channels are designed to ease stress, pain and improve long-term health.
- Ion Cleanse: purifies the body through the electrolysis of the water.
Molly also hosts events and natural health workshops with special guest presenters
Molly is available to do remote sessions of energy work regardless of where you live
202 South Washington Street, Saint Ansgar, IA, USA